A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Huu Vo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Huu Vo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Huu Vo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vo graduated from Faculty Mixte De Med Et De Pharm Univ De Saigon.
Dr. Vo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Huu Dinh Vo MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Huu D. Vo practice?
- Dr. Huu Vo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Huu Vo practices Pediatrics near Pomona, CA.
See Pomona Pediatricians.