A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Huwaida Mansour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Huwaida Mansour is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Huwaida Mansour, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mansour graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Mansour has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ohio Valley General Hospital
- Akron Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Huwaida El-Hillal Mansour FAAP and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Huwaida E. Mansour practice?
- Dr. Huwaida Mansour has 4 office locations.
Dr. Huwaida Mansour practices Pediatrics near Youngstown, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Akron, OH and Hudson, OH.
See Youngstown Pediatricians.