A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Huy Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Huy Tran is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Tran has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Riverside Walter Reed Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Huy Anthony Tran DO is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Huy A. Tran practice?
- Dr. Huy Tran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Huy Tran practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Gloucester, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport News, VA.
See Gloucester Hospitalists and Gloucester Internists.