Dr. Huy Truong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Huy Truong?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 1st, 2015

He is the worst. The office is always full of people. He spends more time talking about himself rather than talking with me. Getting an appointment is a joke. You cannot get a same day appointment. They always tell you to go to urgent care. Well that is $95.00 plus they are also very slow and the place is also crowded.

May 28th, 2015

This doctors office does not return phone calls. He tells you that you need to see a specialist and then NEVER follows up. Referrals take weeks to get and then the specialist takes weeks or months to get an appointment. By that time you could be dead. I suffer from severe anxiety disorder, yet he tells me to see a psychiatrist even after telling him that anxiety disorder is prevalent in my family. He refuses to give me my medication until I can see the psychiatrist, which by the way the referral has not been approved and it has been 2 months since I last saw him. I have called the office and I get the brush off of "oh we're still waiting". I ask if I can get a refill on my medication they say no you have to come in and pay another office visit of 65.00 to get a refill. So the bottom line is don't visit this doctor if you need anything in a hurry. He doesn't care about his patient's well being mental or physical.

August 8th, 2014

Good doctor till you get sick.

my grandmothers doctor of 20 years retired and after being a patient of the doctor for 6 month in which time my grandmother was happy with her regular check ups , my grandmother suddenly had stomach pains and diarrhea, and called the doctors office and after being on hold for 30 minutes they told her to go to the emergency room, where she was hospitalized for a week for tests and when they discharged her and told her to speak to a specialist she tried to schedule a appointment with the doctor since the pain was still there and she still had diarrhea. she was told the next avalable appointment was a month away even after being told of the hospitalization and the need to be evaluated to see a specialist and she was told if the pain is so bad to go to the emergency room. The receptionist did not even care which is sad since there are not that many doctors who speak vietnamese.

October 12th, 2016