A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Huy Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tran
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tran Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Huy Tran, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Tran has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Huy Dinh Tran MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Huy D. Tran practice?
- Dr. Huy Tran has 1 office location.
Dr. Huy Tran practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Radiologists.