A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Huy Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tran
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tran Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Huy Tran, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Tran has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Huy Dinh Tran MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Huy D. Tran practice?
- Dr. Huy Tran has 1 office location.
Dr. Huy Tran practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Radiologists.