A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Huy Do:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Huy Do is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Do
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Do Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Huy Do, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Arteriovenous Fistula
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Breast Cancer
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Intracranial Arteriosclerosis
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pathologic Constriction
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Do graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Do has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Huy M Do MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Huy M. Do practice?
- Dr. Huy Do has 1 office location.
Dr. Huy Do practices Diagnostic Radiology near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Radiologists.