A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Huy Do:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Huy Do is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Do
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Do Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Huy Do, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Arteriovenous Fistula
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Breast Cancer
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Intracranial Arteriosclerosis
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pathologic Constriction
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Do graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Do has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Huy M Do MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Huy M. Do practice?
- Dr. Huy Do has 1 office location.
Dr. Huy Do practices Diagnostic Radiology near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Radiologists.