A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Huy Duong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Huy Duong, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Duong graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Duong has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Huy Xuan Duong DO is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Huy X. Duong practice?
- Dr. Huy Duong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Huy Duong practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists, Fort Worth Sleep Medicine Doctors, Fort Worth Pulmonologists, and Fort Worth Critical Care Practitioners.