A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Huy Duong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Huy Duong is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duong
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Duong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Huy Duong, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Duong graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Duong has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Huy Xuan Duong DO is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Huy X. Duong practice?
- Dr. Huy Duong has 1 office location.
Dr. Huy Duong practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists, Fort Worth Pulmonologists, Fort Worth Critical Care Practitioners, and Fort Worth Sleep Medicine Doctors.