A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Huy Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Huy Nguyen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Huy Nguyen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Nguyen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nguyen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Huy L. Nguyen practice?
Dr. Huy Nguyen practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Pediatrics near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Haltom City, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists, Fort Worth Family Physicians, Fort Worth General Practitioners, and Fort Worth Pediatricians.