A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Huy Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Huy Tran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Huy Tran, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tran has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Huy Minh Tran MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Huy M. Tran practice?
- Dr. Huy Tran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Huy Tran practices Ophthalmology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Ophthalmologists.