A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Huy Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Huy Tran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tran
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Tran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Huy Tran, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tran has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Huy Minh Tran MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Huy M. Tran practice?
- Dr. Huy Tran has 1 office location.
Dr. Huy Tran practices Ophthalmology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Ophthalmologists.