A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Huy Dao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Huy Dao, General Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dao graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dao has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanislaus Surgical Hospital
- Emanuel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Huy Ngoc Dao DO is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Huy N. Dao practice?
- Dr. Huy Dao has 4 office locations.
Dr. Huy Dao practices Surgery near Livingston, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Turlock, CA and Modesto, CA.
See Livingston Surgeons.