A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Huy Phan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Huy Phan, Cardiologist, Cardiac Electrophysiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Huy Phan, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Catheter Ablation
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Phan graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Phan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Huy M Phan MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Huy M. Phan practice?
- Dr. Huy Phan has 9 office locations.
Dr. Huy Phan practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Globe, AZ.
See Chandler Internists and Chandler Cardiologists.