A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Huy Phan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Huy Phan, Cardiologist, Cardiac Electrophysiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phan
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Phan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Huy Phan, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Catheter Ablation
- Ectopic Atrial Tachycardia
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Phan graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Phan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Huy M Phan MD and PHD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Huy M. Phan practice?
- Dr. Huy Phan has 1 office location.
Dr. Huy Phan practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Internists and Chandler Cardiologists.