A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Huy Phan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Huy Phan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Huy Phan, MD, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Phan graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Phan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Huy Phan MD and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Huy Phan practice?
- Dr. Huy Phan has 1 office location.
Dr. Huy Phan practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Primary Care Doctors.