Dr. Huy Nguyen DO Patient Reviews

3.4
  • 3 reviews

September 18th, 2015
The best Vietnamese surgery doctor!

February 23rd, 2013
Bait and switch!! Office lied to get me in....
I drove from 6 hours away to see my surgeon, Dr. Richard Nguyen, after making my appointment on the phone. The office lied and told me my appointment was with him, but I had to wait over an hour and a half in the office to find out I would be seeing someone else that day. Turned out my surgeon moved his office just a few miles away and this office lied and told me they don't know where he went and he retired, which was not true. Then said "google" him! They told me I should just see their new surgeon since I was already here. It seems like they are only after money and don't care about me as a patient. There were several other people waiting a long time and upset about the office not being forthright with information and some even left. Very unethical and unprofessional behavior, I won't be returning here!

June 17th, 2011
He made me feel very uncomfortable
I had a visit with him right after work and, as such, I was dressed appropriately, and even conservatively for an office job. However, he felt the need to comment on my clothes, make-up, and jewelry as if it was somehow inappropriate attire. He also made additional comments that I found harassing. I have seen him since, but I purposely dressed down and didn't wear jewelry or make-up and really watched what I said so I wouldn't get any more harassing comments from him. This past visit did go better, but I am very uncomfortable seeing him. I am only seeing him again because my insurance won't pay for me to see anyone else now.