A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Huy Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Huy Tran is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Tran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- UC Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Huy Thai Tran DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Huy T. Tran practice?
- Dr. Huy Tran has 4 office locations.
Dr. Huy Tran practices Family Medicine near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA and Walnut Creek, CA.
See Santa Ana Primary Care Doctors.