A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Huy Trieu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Huy Trieu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Trieu graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Trieu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mainegeneral Medical Center
- MAINEGENERAL MEDICAL CENTER - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Huy Thanh Trieu MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Huy T. Trieu practice?
- Dr. Huy Trieu has 1 office location.
Dr. Huy Trieu practices Surgery and Bariatric Medicine near Augusta, ME.
See Augusta Surgeons and Augusta Bariatric Specialists.