Dr. Huy Vu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Huy Vu?

June 10th, 2017

6 month checkup

March 3rd, 2016

Great Dr and is very caring!

January 4th, 2016

Dr, Vu and his entire staff are exactly what any patient wants and expects: efficient. friendly. and a doctor who is first to suggest less, not more medication. My wife and I, both in our seventies started going to Dr. Vu about a year ago and could not be happier.

February 13th, 2015

Same Diagnosis for Everything

Doesn't listen. Everything was 'Upper Respiratory Infection- Z pack'. Even if the problem had nothing to do with a thoracic problem. In and out of the exam room in 5 min.

June 25th, 2014

Great Follow up

I have been seeing Dr. Vu for 6 years. He has a great bedside manner and always spends time with me on visits. Twice he has called me after the visit to see how I was doning and twice he has called another doctor to follow up about me.

March 26th, 2013

makes you feel at ease

I was recommended Dr. Vu by a coworker after my long-time doctor retired. It was the first time seeing a doctor who was younger than me (I was about 40 at the time) and I thought he was great. Unfortunately after only a couple of years with him as my PCP I had to move out of town, but I would return without question if I moved back.

September 28th, 2010

He Knows his Stuff...

I went to Dr Vu after relocating from NJ 4 yrs ago. He was recommended by friends, also newly planted to FL. Because my friend arrived in FL with serious health issues for which he was already being treated, shortly after settling in, they found Dr. Vu. He diagnosed my friend after first visit. He ended up having to have an immediate triple bypass and much more. This after having impressive specialists from NJ treat him for some months. My friend has new lease on life, lost weight, serious swellings gone. Vu is no-nonsense and does not sugar coat things. He is sharp and takes in information quickly. He actually listens, you don't feel rushed. He has helped me maintain pre-diabetic status for 2 yrs now, but does give me grief if my weight fluctuates! I'm glad I found him.

May 24th, 2010

Dr. Vu is an excellent doctor and has helped me with my diabetes. I've been a patient of his since 2001, and I would not want any other doctor. He is a very caring doctor.

September 27th, 2017