A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Huyen Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Huyen Tran is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Huyen Tran, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tran has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Moss Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Huyen Dinh Tran MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Huyen D. Tran practice?
- Dr. Huyen Tran has 4 office locations.
Dr. Huyen Tran practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Norristown, PA.
See Jenkintown Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Jenkintown Radiologists.