A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hwa Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hwa Lee is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hwa Lee, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Lee has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 4 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans