A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hwa Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hwa Lee is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hwa Lee, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Lee has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hwa Mu Lee MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hwa M. Lee practice?
- Dr. Hwa Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hwa Lee practices Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Beach, CA.
See Anaheim Pulmonologists and Anaheim Critical Care Practitioners.