A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hwa Woo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woo
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Woo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Woo graduated from Chonnam National University, Kwangju.
Dr. Woo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeths Hosp, Washington, Dc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hwa Hyun Woo MD is a male General Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Hwa H. Woo practice?
- Dr. Hwa Woo has 1 office location.
Dr. Hwa Woo practices General Practice near Washington, DC.
See Washington General Practitioners.