A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hwa Woo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woo
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Woo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Woo graduated from Chonnam National University, Kwangju.
Dr. Woo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeths Hosp, Washington, Dc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hwa Hyun Woo MD is a male General Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Hwa H. Woo practice?
- Dr. Hwa Woo has 1 office location.
Dr. Hwa Woo practices General Practice near Washington, DC.
See Washington General Practitioners.