A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hwan Suk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hwan Suk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Suk graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Suk has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hwan Zing Suk MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hwan Z. Suk practice?
- Dr. Hwan Suk has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hwan Suk practices Internal Medicine near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and North Hollywood, CA.
See Glendale Internists.