A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hwaok Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hwaok Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hwaok Kim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- Unity Hospital Of Rochester
- Unity Hospital Genesee ST Cam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hwaok Kim MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hwaok Kim practice?
- Dr. Hwaok Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hwaok Kim practices Internal Medicine near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Internists.