inactive

Hwashain S Yeh MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

February 18th, 2015
Taking your life in your hands.
Dr.Yeh tore my dural sleeve during surgery and didn't repair it properly and didn't tell us. Spinal fluid leaked into the disc space for two months. I ended up with osteomyelitis and almost died. I spent 35 days in the hospital. I was 28 years old when this happened. I am now 42 and crippled for the rest of my life because of this. I do not recommend Dr. Yeh.

October 2nd, 2010
He saved my life
Though nobody seems to know how I got them, I developed a seizure disorder at the age of 2. As I got older, they progressed and turned to Grand-mal seizures. At one point in time, I was taking 21 pills a day, and still could not control the problem. I was pronounced DOA 2x as a result in my childhood. After a series of tests that took several years, I qualified as a candidate to have brain surgery to control the problem. I was told that without the operation, I would die, it was just a question of when. I had the operation in 1988 by Dr.Yeh.I believe now, and always will, that this man saved my life. I still have to take a few tegretol each day, but that beats 21 pills! I now have what is called petal-mal's. When I have one, the only one that is aware of it is myself. I am still aware of what is going on around me. I only have trouble breathing for a matter of seconds and it is over.Thank You!

September 17th, 2009
Post-Surgical disaster
Dr Yeh did a fusion on me in 1994. In 1995 I went back to him, said I was in great pain, he said I was fine. I kept going back for 13 years, got an MRI each time, and he said I was fine. Finally I went to another surgeon who found I had a broken fusion. Yeh lied to me for 13 years.