A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hwei-Jung Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hwei-Jung Hsu is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hsu
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hsu Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from National Defense Medical Center, Taipei.
Dr. Hsu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hwei-Jung Hsu MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hwei-Jung Hsu practice?
- Dr. Hwei-Jung Hsu has 1 office location.
Dr. Hwei-Jung Hsu practices Family Medicine near San Pablo, CA.
See San Pablo Family Physicians.