A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hwei-Jung Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hwei-Jung Hsu is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from National Defense Medical Center, Taipei.
Dr. Hsu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hwei-Jung Hsu MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hwei-Jung Hsu practice?
- Dr. Hwei-Jung Hsu has 1 office location.
Dr. Hwei-Jung Hsu practices Family Medicine near San Pablo, CA.
See San Pablo Primary Care Doctors.