Dr. Hyacinth Browne Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hyacinth Browne?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 4th, 2017

She's great!

I am very grateful to Dr. Brown, for not only helping get pregnant - but for having the process be easy. I very much appreciated the fact that she was always available to me over the 3 month process - if I was worried or had a question, she got back to me within hours via text or phone. This gave me the peace of mind, and calm demeanor that I needed to help my own process. And of course, she is very sweet and truly excited for her patients positive results.

June 21st, 2017

The best!

I couldn't have asked for a better experience with Dr. Browne! From the first day I met her I knew I was in the right place. Dr. Browne did an amazing job at explaining every single test and procedure making sure I was comfortable and confident. She truly goes above and beyond for her patients. I've never trusted a doctor the way I trust Dr. Browne. I'm currently 6 months pregnant and wish she was the one delivering my baby!

December 17th, 2016

The best doctor hands down!

I have never experienced a doctor with such great bedside manner, care for her patients, and such a plethora of knowledge on many disorders. It is because of her that my husband and I are expecting. She always follows up whether it be a phone call or an email. I highly recommend Dr. Browne.

March 6th, 2016

The best...that sums it up

Helped us get our miracle. She didn't give up and is an amazing Doctor.

January 13th, 2016

Miracle Worker!

Exactly 2 years ago I had my Dr Browne daughter, after ten failed cycles with 2 other clinics who basically gave up on me...I never imagined that she would make it happen once again especially at my age- 42 yrs old...2 years and 2 beautiful Daughters.. We are so grateful to our very own Miracle worker Dr. Browne!

November 8th, 2015

Dr. Browne is THE BEST

Dr. Browne is the best doctor I have worked with. She ushered my husband and I through a very new process with expertise, clarity, grace and humor. After only *one* cycle of IVF, my husband had I are pregnant an expecting in the spring! Her support is constant, which has been a tremendous comfort. Whether emailing her on an odd hour over the weekend, or calling after hours, she *always* responded promptly and with great assurance about any concern that we had. Dr. Browne is sensitive to the needs of my body and the goals of my family. In addition to Dr. Browne, her office staff is exceptional. Carol consistently greeted us with a smile and positivity, RN Dalida was informative and a joy to work with, and Financial Manager Nakiea made insurance matters smooth. Working with a professional, highly skilled, caring and positive team is crucial and I give Dr. Browne my highest recommendation without qualification.

November 2nd, 2015

A True Blessing

Dr. Browne is a godsend. We were with a larger fertility clinic in NYC and felt like we were treated like a number-- care was impersonal and doctor's rarely spent any time listening to your experiences and concerns. A friend told me about her positive experience with Dr. Browne so I decided to go for a consultation. My husband and I knew after five minutes of meeting her that she was going to be our doctor on this journey. Dr. Browne never gave up on us and always took the time to listen to me, return my phone calls and e-mails and made me feel cared for physically and emotionally. The staff and facilities in Westchester and NYC are top notch. My husband and I are expecting a son in May 2016 and we owe it all to Dr. Browne!

October 29th, 2015

I could not ask for a better doctor than Dr. Browne. Going through infertility treatments is an extremely arduous process. Dr. Browne was there every step of the way. She was always positive, compassionate, and highly responsive. I would walk into every appointment with a list of questions and she patiently answered each one, never once rushing me, and always spending as much time with me as I needed. Dr. Browne is a gifted clinician with terrific clinical instinct. She goes the extra mile to understand the patient's individual and complex case and takes the time to systematically correct the issues that may be leading to infertility. She is thoughtful and concerned and most importantly, she cares. There is nothing more important than having a doctor who cares. It is only because of Dr. Browne, who I call my baby angel, that my husband and I are expecting our first baby. I always felt safe in her hands and she is the only doctor I will see for baby #2!

September 10th, 2015

Great Staff, Wonderful Doctor, She makes a difficult time so much easier. So glad I found her!!!

July 22nd, 2015

Staff is horrible

I love Dr. Browne but her new staff is just awful. They have no communication skills. They never call you back. No one knows anything. The RN Ms. Taylor is the worse. She never has a answer and knows nothing. It is such a shame because all of the old staff showed you such support going through this difficult time.

April 3rd, 2015

Absolutely the best

Dr browne and the whole staff were excellent from day one through the last visit. If you are looking for people who will spend time with you and treat you like you are their only patient, then this the place for you. Dr Browne is very upbeat and positive all of the time and seems just as determined as you to solve the problem. If you are reading this review then you are lucky enough to know about dr Browne. Make sure you go see her!

March 26th, 2015

Amazing Fertility Doctor!

I do not even know where to begin with how wonderful Dr. Browne is. She is professional, accessible, warm and friendly. She made me and my husband feel completely at ease during the entire fertility process and I couldn't imagine going to another doctor. Not only is she all of those things she was also able to get us pregnant in two cycles! She really knows how to adapt her treaments to what will work best for the patient. The fertility specialist I saw before her did not even compare. I would highly recommend her and the Sher Clinic to anyone that needs fertility assistance.