Dr. Hyang Eun Sohn Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Hyang Eun Sohn?

December 24th, 2014

the woman answering the phone is really rude. the only reason I signed up with dr. sohn is because my old doctor at cedars is hard to book and dr. sohn's office is close to where I live. I'm yet to actually visit dr. sohn for my symptoms, but that receptionist has me thinking twice about it. if I hung up on my clients before he or she finished the sentence, my boss would have me fired. dr. sohn is either oblivious to the receptionist's rudeness or she must be the same.

December 18th, 2014

Ridiculous. The idiotic lady who was working there who took my blood pressure was either high or out of it because she wouldn't take off the BP cuff EVEN as my blood pressure rocketed past 250 and my hand literally turned blue before my eyes. 30 minutes later and my bp is still high and not falling back to my normal range.

September 26th, 2014

Customer Support is no good!

The korean lady that answer the phone is little bit rude. I remember when I first called to make an appointment. I didn't have my health insurance policy #, I told her if she can wait until i find it. She was mean and rude to me, saying she is busy and she can't help me and that I should call back when i find it. Another thing, I put in request to get approval because I have HMO. Its been taking so long. I am not sure how long I have to wait to get approval!! Overall experience was not so good. But the doctor was nice and helpful. But the korean lady that works there...is not helpful nor nice.

July 10th, 2014

Rude and irritable

Terrible lady who picks up the phone. English is not her primary language and she's very rude. Definitely does not care about patients.

June 28th, 2017