A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hyde Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hyde Russell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Russell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Russell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hyde Russell, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Eating Disorders
- Heart Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Russell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Central Dupage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hyde M Russell MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hyde M. Russell practice?
- Dr. Hyde Russell has 1 office location.
Dr. Hyde Russell practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.