A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hyde Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hyde Russell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hyde Russell, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Eating Disorders
- Heart Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Russell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Central Dupage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hyde M Russell MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hyde M. Russell practice?
- Dr. Hyde Russell has 7 office locations.
Dr. Hyde Russell practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Forest, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons and Chicago Cardiothoracic Surgeons.