A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hyder Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hyder Khan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hyder Khan, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Khan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center-Dubuque
- Finley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hyder Ali Khan MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Hyder A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Hyder Khan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hyder Khan practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Dubuque, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Platteville, WI.
See Dubuque Allergists and Dubuque Internists.