A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hyder Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hyder Khan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hyder Khan, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Khan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center-Dubuque
- Finley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hyder Ali Khan MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Hyder A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Hyder Khan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hyder Khan practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Dubuque, IA.
See Dubuque Allergists and Dubuque Internists.