Learn more about Dr. Hyder Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hyder Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hyder Khan, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Khan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center-Dubuque
- Finley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hyder Ali Khan MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Hyder A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Hyder Khan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hyder Khan practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Dubuque, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Platteville, WI.
See Dubuque Allergists and Dubuque Internists.