A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hyder Jamal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hyder Jamal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jamal
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hyder Jamal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jamal graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jamal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Victor Valley Community Hospital
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hyder Jamal MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Hyder Jamal practice?
- Dr. Hyder Jamal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hyder Jamal practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Yorba Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fullerton, CA.
See Yorba Linda Internists and Yorba Linda Gastroenterologists.