Dr. Hyder Jamal MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 7th, 2016
Post colonoscopy services
Very good care, personable and good communication with patients. Services were very well performed, no discomfort and excellent communication about results, findings.

December 17th, 2015
Dr. Jamal is the worst Dr I have ever met. I suffer and live with the frustration of living with multiple medical problems and disabilities, including emotional and excruciating pain 24/7. I decided I did not feel comfortable having this Dr as my dr, so I left the testing center and decided I was not going back to him. I did not realize that my decision was going cculminate my expulsions from the entire medical group, but it did. This is a Catholic medical group I was told that I could no longer receive medical care from. That Dr and my former primary Dr are not Catholic, but work for the Catholic medical group. I am Catholic and prefer receiving medical care from the Catholic healthcare system. So these doctors I was not able to work with, however, there are over 1500 primary doctors and specialists in the network that I no longer have access too. I have been flagged on their computer system not to schedule any appointments, if I contact any of the doctors in the network. The only way I am going to know whether or not the doctor or specialists in the network, until I contact that individual office and try to make an appointment, only to be told they are not allowed too, because they are part of the network I am not allowed to receive care from. Talk about stress, especially when suffer, live with all of these mmedical, disabilities, pain, sstiffness, numbness and tingling and emotional and there is nothing medical science can do to help mi imizs my excruciating pain. The doctors, medical and administrative staff that dismissed me have no caring or compassion to working with patients. I am a difficult patient in terms of the frustration I live with everyday with all of my health, disabilities, etc, not that I want to be difficult, but it is the way things are with me. I cannot not leave all of my medical problems at the door, accept what I am seeing that specialist or doctor for. These are apart of me.

April 4th, 2017