A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hyder Jinnah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hyder Jinnah, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Restless Legs Syndrome.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jinnah graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jinnah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jinnah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 26 plans
- Anthem - 24 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance