A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hyder Mukadam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mukadam graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Mukadam has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hyder Mohamedali Mukadam MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hyder M. Mukadam practice?
- Dr. Hyder Mukadam has 1 office location.
Dr. Hyder Mukadam practices Plastic Surgery near West Covina, CA.
See West Covina Plastic Surgeons.