A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hydie Sobel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sobel
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sobel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hydie Sobel, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sobel graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hydie Jill Sobel MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Hydie J. Sobel practice?
- Dr. Hydie Sobel has 1 office location.
Dr. Hydie Sobel practices Psychiatry near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Psychiatrists.