Dr. Hyetae Kim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hyetae Kim?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Hyetae Kim?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

July 24th, 2017

Seems to not feel that he has no obligation to speak with patients.

Arbitrarily attempts to change/stop medication. Attempted to send me to a consult that I had had a few months prior. He wanted to see if I really needed to continue to take the depression meds I was on. One of 3 meds he listed in my med record I was no longer taking and had not been for months. More importantly he arranged for this consult without talking with me. Tried to "strong-arm" me into the consult by having nurse call me and telling me no more refills on meds unless I went to consult and the consult said I needed to continue with the meds.

June 27th, 2012

Dr Kim is a very good doctor

April 1st, 2011

Dawn

Dr Kim is good but his staff is very rude. You can hear them while you are waiting in the exam room talking and playing around. There is one named Amanda always complaining and talking about getting her hair done and she bashes and talks crap on the people calling in. She will not help you and when I called today for Dr Kim she said she would see if the doctor would call in a refill of antibiotics she said we will see if the Dr will get to it. She would not even tell me when they closed. and acted like she was blowing me off. I like the Dr and he is very good and kind and has a great bedside manner but his staff makes me think about changing because they are really unprofessional.

December 31st, 2009

Don't go

I went to this dr for a simple physical he ended up insulting me cussing at me and calling me a lazy liar and after all that he did very little more than take my vital signs I've honestly have had more medical advice from a empty bottel of tums I don't suggest you or loved ones to visit

December 21st, 2016