Dr. Hye Chong Lambert MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

November 29th, 2011
Horrible Doctor
I have had a few issues with Doctor Lambert not following up with me in fact she never does. I was brought to the ER for a flue issue that also had lower back pain. The nurse said that the the OB doctor has to check me before the ER doctor does because I am 34 weeks its the rules. She refused to come in and check me or my baby. The nurse even seemed ticked that she would not come in. Then there were two other reasons she had to come in mostly to check the baby before I left she then also refused to come in. Then to check me because I was having more issues. She had a nurse come in and check to find out I was 1 cm. Now I understand that she is busy whatever but this is her job. I had her has my own doctor at first and she never listened to me never explained my options she just told me I had to take medication because of my issue and then LAUGHED in my face when I told her I was having an all natural birth. Thats when I switched doctors she also put me on a drug that I did not take that the new doctor and a specialist said I did not need at all. The drug had horrible side effects for me and possible my baby. The pharmacy told me to contact my doctor again before taking the pill so I called her office talked to her Amazing nurse and waited over a week for her call...She never called. That is when I switched to the new doctor. My biggest fear is I will go into labor and she will be the only doctor in the Hospital and honestly with the way she makes my choices for me and does not listen to me or my family I already have planned to drive an extra 30 min to the hospital in Green Bay. Funny I would rather have a baby in a car then have her be the doctor in charge.