A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hye Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hye Ok Lee DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hye O. Lee practice?
- Dr. Hye Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Hye Lee practices Family Medicine near Cerritos, CA.
See Cerritos Family Physicians.