A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hye Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hye Ok Lee DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hye O. Lee practice?
- Dr. Hye Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Hye Lee practices Family Medicine near Cerritos, CA.
See Cerritos Primary Care Doctors.