A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hye Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Des Moines University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 94 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hye O. Lee practice?
Dr. Hye Lee practices Family Medicine near Cerritos, CA.
See Cerritos Family Physicians.