A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hygin Andrew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Andrew
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrew graduated from Calicut University Medical College - Kerala.
Dr. Andrew has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hygin T Andrew MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hygin T. Andrew practice?
- Dr. Hygin Andrew has 1 office location.
Dr. Hygin Andrew practices Cardiovascular Disease near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Cardiologists.