A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hyman Chodosh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chodosh
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chodosh Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chodosh graduated from New York University.
Dr. Chodosh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hyman Louis Chodosh MD is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Hyman L. Chodosh practice?
- Dr. Hyman Chodosh has 1 office location.
Dr. Hyman Chodosh practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Verona, NJ.
See Verona Neurologists and Verona Psychiatrists.