A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hyman Glick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hyman Glick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glick
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Glick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hyman Glick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glick graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Glick has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New England Baptist Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hyman Glick MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hyman Glick practice?
- Dr. Hyman Glick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hyman Glick practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Boston Orthopedic Surgeons.