A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hyman Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hyman Gross is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hyman Gross, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Gross has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Brotman Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hyman Gross MD is a male Neurologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Hyman Gross practice?
- Dr. Hyman Gross has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hyman Gross practices Neurology near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Neurologists.