A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hyman Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hyman Gross is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hyman Gross, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Gross has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Brotman Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gross accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hyman Gross practice?
Dr. Hyman Gross practices Neurology near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Neurologists.