A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Hyman Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hyman Kaplan is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hyman Kaplan, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Drug Allergy
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Male Circumcision
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Kaplan has 20 hospital affiliations:
- SkyRidge Medical Center - West Side Campus
- Cartersville Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaplan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hyman M. Kaplan practice?
Dr. Hyman Kaplan practices Allergy & Immunology near Chattanooga, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Hixson, TN and Cleveland, TN.
See Chattanooga Allergists.