A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hyman Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hyman Kaplan, array("display_title"=> is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hyman Kaplan, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Male Circumcision
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Kaplan has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- SkyRidge Medical Center - West Side Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hyman Kaplan MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Hyman Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Hyman Kaplan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hyman Kaplan practices Allergy & Immunology near Chattanooga, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Oglethorpe, GA.
See Chattanooga Allergists.