A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hyman Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hyman Kaplan, array("display_title"=> is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hyman Kaplan, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Male Circumcision
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Kaplan has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- SkyRidge Medical Center - West Side Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hyman Kaplan MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Hyman Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Hyman Kaplan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hyman Kaplan practices Allergy & Immunology near Chattanooga, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Oglethorpe, GA.
See Chattanooga Allergists.