A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hyman Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hyman Kaplan is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hyman Kaplan, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Drug Allergy
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Male Circumcision
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Kaplan has 20 hospital affiliations:
- SkyRidge Medical Center - West Side Campus
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hyman M Kaplan MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Hyman M. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Hyman Kaplan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Hyman Kaplan practices Allergy & Immunology near Chattanooga, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Hixson, TN and Cleveland, TN.
See Chattanooga Allergists.