A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hyman Ryback:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hyman Ryback is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hyman Ryback, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Laser Surgery
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryback graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ryback has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Putnam Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ryback accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hyman A. Ryback practice?
Dr. Hyman Ryback practices Otolaryngology near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Otolaryngologists.