A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hyo-Rang Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hyo-Rang Lee, Internist, gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hyo-Rang Lee, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hyo-Rang Lee MD and PHD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Hyo-Rang Lee practice?
- Dr. Hyo-Rang Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hyo-Rang Lee practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Gastroenterologists.