A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hyo Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hyo Kim is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hyo Kim, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kim has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hyo H Kim MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Hyo H. Kim practice?
- Dr. Hyo Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hyo Kim practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Warren, OH.
See Warren Physiatrists.