A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hyo Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hyo Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hyo Kim, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kim has 8 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hyo H Kim MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Hyo H. Kim practice?
- Dr. Hyo Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Hyo Kim practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Warren, OH.
See Warren Physiatrists.