A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hyon Kang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hyon Kang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kang
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hyon Kang, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kang graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Kang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hyon Sik Kang DO is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Hyon S. Kang practice?
- Dr. Hyon Kang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hyon Kang practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near El Paso, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See El Paso Internists and El Paso Gastroenterologists.