A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hyon Kang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hyon Kang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kang
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hyon Kang, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kang graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Kang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hyon Sik Kang DO is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Hyon S. Kang practice?
- Dr. Hyon Kang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hyon Kang practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near El Paso, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See El Paso Internists and El Paso Gastroenterologists.