A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Kang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Kang, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kang graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Kang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- Providence Memorial Hospital
- Las Palmas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Kang DO is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Scott Kang practice?
- Dr. Scott Kang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Kang practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near El Paso, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See El Paso Internists and El Paso Gastroenterologists.