A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hyonah Shin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shin
Education & Awards
Dr. Shin graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Shin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Glenn Medical Center
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
- Adventist Health/Feather River Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hyonah Shin MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hyonah Shin practice?
- Dr. Hyonah Shin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hyonah Shin practices Emergency Medicine near Paradise, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Red Bluff, CA.
See Paradise Emergency Physicians.