A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hyong Un:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Un
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Un Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hyong Un, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Un graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hyong Nmi Un MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Hyong N. Un practice?
- Dr. Hyong Un has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hyong Un practices Psychiatry near Swarthmore, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Swarthmore Psychiatrists.