Dr. Hyoungsup Park Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hyoungsup Park?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Hyoungsup Park?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 19th, 2015

From someone in healthcare, I can say he is not very knowledgeable about medicine. OK for minor ailments and chronic diseases, I would say, not for anything else.

January 12th, 2015

Very competent, a lot of knowledge, was very happy and pleased with my experience with Dr. Park. When I asked any questions, I would always immediately have an answer. After difficulty finding a primary care physician both knowledgeable and caring, I was finally able to find Dr. Park whom I feel free to trust with my well-being. Upon my first visit, I have learned so much more about the condition of my body, how my habits and lifestyle affect my health, etc. Than I have learned from any other primary care physician visit I've had before. I left feeling taken care of, and with a lot more information and knowledge of my health and body, and therefore also a feeling of greater control over my health as well. Incredibly pleased with this doctor, would certainly recommend to all friends and family (and have been recommending him to everyone I know looking for a primare care doctor) and anyone looking to entrust their health and body into reliable, caring, and knowledgeable hands. Definitely 5 stars out of 5!

February 8th, 2014

Very knowledgeable, but also very caring. Subtle effective bedside manner

This is among the most thorough physicians I've met.  I went in for a wart removal on my foot that was causing me to limp.  As he treated this issue he did a general overview interview of my health, how am I doing w/ any other issues, have I had routine general physicals, blood checks, etc?  And, because of my age, have I ever had a colonoscopy.   As a luckily very health person, who's also perhaps a little squeamish toward medical procedures I hadn't and didn't want to.   To this he very gently helped me come to t he understanding that it w/b  good idea, that there's little to be fearful of, although it's understandable to be apprehensive of the procedure.. He casually described/reminded me the benefits of early detections can prevent a serious condition from developing.  Seems I visited for persistent cold too.  He took his time, didn't push, but during these brief visits encouraged me to take these steps and eventually I did and a small single item in one case was detected and dealt with in a very early and benign stage.      A very caring and giving doctor.  He had nothing to gain personally btw, all the procedures and tests he recommended were done services outside his office.  In one case his office coordinated the expediting of getting a procedure appointment  where there were issues of time, insurance coverage and personal changes about to occur so I could be seen by an available outside practitioner in a really short notice time frame.  This was more than just a little helpful for me.  I can't thank him enough.   Also, he's closed his South Windsor office in recent years and joined a bigger group.  Seek him out personally, I think you'll be very happy with the gentle care and confidence he instills. Also: I haven't seen this doctor since I began the moved from S.W. to t he west coast in Aug 2011. Yet, I carry the pen from his South Windsor office in one of my favorite jacket inside pockets. I never want to forget his kindness. The Star ratings I gave are from my visits to the original S.W. office, I was gone when he joined a group practice. I hope the staff where heHz is I as good as his was at his solo practice.

October 16th, 2012

Great Doctor, very knowledgable. He listened to my concerns and explained everything perfectly. 5/5 would reccomend.

June 25th, 2015