A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. HySoo Ka-Widmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. HySoo Ka-Widmann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Ka-Widmann graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ka-Widmann has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Silver Cross Hospital
- Polly Ryon Hospital Authority
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. HySoo Soo Ka-Widmann MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. HySoo S. Ka-Widmann practice?
- Dr. HySoo Ka-Widmann has 3 office locations.
Dr. HySoo Ka-Widmann practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near New Lenox, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Frankfort, IL.
See New Lenox Obstetricians & Gynecologists.