3.0

Feb 26th, 2016

Unlike the other reviews on Dr. Imseis, I had a very pleasant and positive experience with him and his staff. I found him to be very knowledgeable as well as very patient concerned. We were referred to him by our regular OB, at a very stressful time. He calmed our fears and I left feeling much better with much better knowledge of the situation. I would highly recommend him.

Marketing Manager show details Marketing Manager
by Mrs. Sally Johnson on Apr 13th, 2014

Such a stressful time in my life made even more stressful by Dr. Imseis and his staff. I would highly recommend you consider other doctors.

Do not see this doctor show details Do not see this doctor
Oct 28th, 2013

I have been to this practice several times for other pregnancies. I had a CVS done by this doctor and had the same exact experience as the other reviewer. DO NOT BE SEEN BY THIS DOCTOR! The other doctors in the practice are great. I would give zero stars if I could.

Aug 31st, 2011

DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR. I HAD A CVS TEST AND HE WENT THROUGH MY AMNIOTIC SACK. I LOST ALMOST ALL OF MY AMNIOTIC FLUID AND HE TOLD ME THAT I WOULD HAVE MISCARRIAGE OVER THE WEEKEND. I DIDN'T HAVE A MISCARRIAGE BUT 27 WEEKS LATER I HAD A STILLBIRTH. HORRIBLE DOCTOR.