A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hythem Omar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hythem Omar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hythem Omar, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Omar graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Omar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hythem Adnan Omar MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Hythem A. Omar practice?
- Dr. Hythem Omar has 1 office location.
Dr. Hythem Omar practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.